Almond Mayonnaise Recipe
This formula shows up in The Body Ecology Diet, ninth version and is adjusted from The American Vegetarian Cookbook, a gem by Marilyn Diamond, fellow benefactor of the Fit For Life development. While Marilyn has included it in her book as an option to mayonnaise made with eggs, we think it makes a magnificent gathering dip or nibble nourishment when presented with crude vegetables.
Elements: (yields 11/2 - 2 mugs)
- 1/2 container crude almonds
- 1/2 to 3/4 container water
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. Celtic ocean salt
- 1 container natural, foul oil (flax or pumpkin seed)
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. crude, natural fruit juice vinegar
Searching for more scrumptious things to do with almonds? Take a stab at making aged almond hummus, utilizing our society starter. Body Ecology society starters are loaded with valuable microscopic organisms that you requirement for absorption and general wellbeing.
- Spread almonds with bubbling water, permit to cool marginally.
- Slip off skins and have all different parts primed.
- Place almonds in blender or sustenance processor and drudgery to a fine powder. Include a large portion of the water alongside garlic powder and seasonings. Mix well, then add the remaining water to structure a smooth cream.
- With blender running low, uproot supplement top and sprinkle in the oil in a slender stream until mixture is thick.
- Keep blender running and include lemon juice and vinegar.
- Mix on low 1 moment longer to permit mixture to thicken to fancied consistency.
- Scratch into a jug with a screw beat and refrigerate.